BOOK REVIEW: Blood Stained Tranquility (Ryze Book 2) by N. Isabelle Blanco

✯✦✯✦✯ BOOK REVIEW ✯✦✯✦✯

Book: Blood Stained Tranquility (Ryze Book 2)
Author: N. Isabelle Blanco
Genre: Paranormal Romance

My Rating: ★★★★


Synopsis:

+Evesse

Five weeks ago, my best friend was abducted. A sacrifice for the God of Lust.
It wasn’t the beginning of her end . . . it turned out to be the beginning of mine.
I’ve been brought back from the dead.
Only to be condemned to die once more.
I’ve awakened to find myself mated to Zeniel, the God of Tranquility. But, no. That isn’t who he is anymore.
I’m so vile that simply meeting me tore out the most primal, dark force inside him.
He’s a demon.
A mythical monster.
An indiscriminate killer.
He’s made to destroy the entire fucking world . . . and I’d give anything to have him.

+Zeniel

Within the red and black shadows of doom, all I see are my victims. The sinners I need to destroy.
And her.
Always her.
I want to despise her for what her past did to me. A single look into her eyes and the creature trapped inside me broke free.
You see, I’m a fucking sham. A pretender. I wasn’t born as Zeniel, God of Tranquility.
I was born as Mavrak, the war demon God of Vengeance.
He killed millions across the dimensions once.
To avenge and protect her, he’ll destroy millions once again.
For her, I’ll let my powers of Tranquility die in a maelstrom of blood . . .
Even if it means killing everyone else that I love.


Review:
An action packed steamy romance!

Blood Stained Tranquility is the right combination of angst, action, and romance with a sci-fi/paranormal feel. N. Isabelle Blanco has once again created a story with unforgettable characters that are unique.  This author has a vivid imagination and knows how to spin a story to grab your attention and keep you wanting to read more. If you have read other books by N. Isabelle Blanco then you will not be disappointed. She fills the pages full of angst, action, steamy hot scenes, and humor. This is a well-written story with just the right combination to make a good story.

In my personal opinion, this book (and series) is more of a sci-fi than paranormal. I do not like sci-fi and typically would not read it. If you are not a fan of sci-fi, there are other books by N. Isabelle Blanco that you will not be disappointed with that I recommend trying them. If you are a fan of a sci-fi/paranormal romance then you would enjoy this book.

Between the Coverz Book Reviews:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BOOKREVIEW - Mercy by John W Mefford

#BOOKREVIEW - Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole

#BOOKREVIEW - Trails of Love by Melissa Foster