#BOOKREVIEW: The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story by Ruby Rowe

✯✦✯✦✯ BOOK REVIEW ✯✦✯✦✯

Book: The Price: Greyson and Sasha's Story
(A Novel Addition to The Terms Duet)
Author: Ruby Rowe
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Erotic Romance

My Rating: ★★★★★

Amazon:  http://amzn.to/2tkWyrK

Synopsis:

Greyson Burke had become my everything.
He paid for my drug rehab and put a roof over my head.
He provided me with a job and showed by example how hard work and responsibility could lead me to greatness.
He said I was strong, pretty and smart.
He professed his love for me and claimed I’d be his forever.
I believed Greyson could do no wrong until I learned of the astonishing decision he’d made.
In a breath, my beautiful new world went up in flames, and my instinct was to run from the fire.
Nothing could snuff out the truth; the fact I would never be enough for him. How could I be after all he’d given up?

My Review:

An emotional and intense love story!

The Price is the story of Sasha and Greyson, which we met in the Terms stories. This is another intense and steamy naughty story from Ruby Rowe. The book is wrote with some sex scenes in which you experience some in the BDSM world however, it is focused on the romance and coming together of Sasha and Greyson. The scenes are intense, hot and sexy just enough to get your heart racing and wanting more. You will be on your toes wondering what will happen next. You will wonder if Sasha can overcome her past and learn to let a good man love her and take care of her.

The characters are written to be real and with their good qualities and having flaws – just like a normal person would. This makes the characters relatable and easy to feel that you are a part of their world. It seems that the main characters are tested many times, had some hardships in their pasts, and yet they manage to get through them and learn to love and lean on each other. You get to glimpse into the lives of Camilla and Ellis while getting the story of Sasha and Greyson. I enjoyed being able to see how the story played out and where Camilla and Ellis are at with their new life together.

This was another outstanding book by Ruby Rowe. I am happy to see that Ruby wrote their story! You never know exactly how the outcome will be at the end. This was my third book to read from this author and I was not disappointed at all. I look forward to reading more by this author. I recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a good romance with a whole lot of kinky naughty play mixed in.

Between the Coverz Book Reviews:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BOOKREVIEW - Mercy by John W Mefford

#BOOKREVIEW - Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole

#BOOKREVIEW - Trails of Love by Melissa Foster