#BOOKREVIEW - 28 Boys by Ashleigh Giannoccaro

✯✦✯✦✯ BOOK REVIEW ✯✦✯✦✯

Book: 28 Boys
Author: Ashleigh Giannoccaro
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense

My Rating: ★★★★★

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2EAz2eC

Synopsis:

Underneath these gang tattoos beats a heart three times a year. I’m a slow puncture death, a murderer, a rapist, and a number. I killed my best friend. Death doesn’t stalk me, it walks ahead of me by twenty-eight paces.

I went home after I sold my soul to the devils. I thought life would begin, I was a free man, instead within days the bullets fly and my last hope dies with the slain. There is nothing left to live for in this world. I belong to the 28s, I’ll always belong to the 28s.

The woman across the road judges me, she hates me, and takes every opportunity to let me know it.
Yet, somehow, when grief etched our names down in the book of the dead, we dared be bold enough to find love.

I’m not a good man, and I’m not pretty. I come from the Cape Flats where my life was reduced to a prison cell number. In all this ugliness I found beauty, innocence, and forgiveness. I can’t forgive myself for the crimes I’ve committed, but I’ll die trying to earn hers.

In a world where nothing matters, she does.

Review:
A love story that takes you through a brutal world!

28 Boys is a story like no other story that you have ever read. It is a fast-paced and intense love story that is complex and will take you to the edge.  Two people come together that are broken, complicated and live in a harsh neighborhood.  Two broken souls that find love while facing countless hardships and dangers at every turn.  This is a harsh world, and many will die and only a few will survive.

This story was emotional, passionate, full of anguish, stimulating and had its share of drama. It will push your boundaries. There is just the right amount of action and romance to keep the story entertaining and captivating. While reading this story, your heart will be ripped open, you will want to scream and cry and by the end, you will see harsh world that most of us have never known about or will see.  

Ashleigh Giannoccaro did not disappoint!  A great read by a very gifted and amazing author team! I never know what to expect from a book written by Ashleigh G. and this book was no different. If you are looking for something different, that is captivating and intense, then you need to read this one.

Between the Coverz Book Reviews:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BOOKREVIEW - Mercy by John W Mefford

#BOOKREVIEW - Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole

#BOOKREVIEW - Trails of Love by Melissa Foster