#BOOKREVIEW - Broken (Voyeur Book 3) by N. Isabelle Blanco & Elena M Reyes

✯✦✯✦✯ BOOK REVIEW ✯✦✯✦✯

Book: Broken (Voyeur Book 3)
Author: N. Isabelle Blanco & Elena M Reyes
Genre: Romantic Erotica/ Romantic Suspense/Short Story

My Rating: ★★★★★

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2xOnC2K

Synopsis:

Deceased.
Gone.
Someday to become a distant memory. 
They're dead and I don't feel an ounce of remorse.
Instead, the relief is almost instant. No longer will I feel like scum because my heart lies with him—My Noah.
The voice might've forced my hand, but in the end, I'll always choose my heart. I've lived within my fear of losing him and that’s now been stripped from me.
We've been forced to say goodbye to our past and I'm embracing my future with both hands.
I'm no longer afraid.
I'm pissed. 
They want us broken, but instead they've unleashed a beast unwilling to submit. I'm an animal determined to save her man.
To live. 
I no longer care who gets in my way or what I have to do. I will have that man . . . 
And one day, we will both escape.


Review:
A continuation of the intense, dark and disturbingly twisted game!

Broken is the third short story in the Voyeur series that is intense, dark and twisted in all the right places. The sex scenes are intense and steamy while being dark and twisted. There are many emotions throughout – anticipation, disbelief, excitement, and lust. It will definitely take you through a well-written adventure. Some of the twistedness seems way over the top however, it does not take away from the enjoyment of the book. By the end, you will want to pick up the next book to find out what happens next for this couple.

 I like that the stories in this series are short and separated into different books. When you only have time for a real quick read, it gives you a complete story although it will have you rushing for the next book.  This story will capture your attention from the very beginning and keep you turning page after page not wanting it to end.

Another fantastic book by N Isabelle Blanco. I recommend this book to anyone that is looking for a short disturbingly twisted romance that will have you wanting to read more. 

Between the Coverz Book Reviews:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BOOKREVIEW - Mercy by John W Mefford

#BOOKREVIEW - Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole

#BOOKREVIEW - Trails of Love by Melissa Foster