BOOK REVIEW: War (Wrong Book 4) by Stevie J Cole & LP Lovell

✯✦✯✦✯ BOOK REVIEW ✯✦✯✦✯

Book: War (Wrong Book 4)
Author: Stevie J Cole & LP Lovell
Genre: Mystery, Thriller & Suspense/Romantic Suspense

My Rating: ★★★★★

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2fU8PNi

Synopsis:

The kind of life I’ve lived, it haunts you. Stains you. Destroys you. It took everything from me. My love. My family… my transgressions were paid with Tor and Cayla’s blood and I want revenge. Blood. Death. His head in my hands.
I’ve lost everything, and all that’s left to do is end the men who took them from me.

Betrayal. Secrets. Vengeance.

This is war.


Review:
An entertaining action filled romance!

War is an action packed romance that will keep you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will happen next. Being in a cartel has its consequences, such as trying to protect those you love by any measure that you have to. No matter how good or bad you are, when the life of your child is on the line you do what you have to even if it breaks your heart in the process.

The characters in the book have such passion and strength. They do things that most people can’t imagine. The emotions of the characters jump off the pages at you. The passion, heartache, and strength pulls at your heartstrings repeatedly throughout the pages. This book is a dark and twisted romance that that will have you wanting to read more. I have not read the other books in the series and do not feel that I missed anything. However, I am definitely going to get the rest of the series to read.

This is the first book that I have read by Stevie J Cole and LP Lovell and will certainly not be my last. I was not disappointed at all. I recommend War to anyone that enjoys reading a romantic suspense that will keep you turning page after page to see what will happen next.

Between the Coverz Book Reviews:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BOOKREVIEW - Mercy by John W Mefford

#BOOKREVIEW - Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole

#BOOKREVIEW - Trails of Love by Melissa Foster