BOOK REVIEW: Grand Slam by Heidi McLaughlin

✯✦✯✦✯ BOOK REVIEW ✯✦✯✦✯

Book: Grand Slam (The Boys of Summer, Book 3)
Author: Heidi McLaughlin
Genre: Contemporary Romance

My Rating: ★★★★★

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2rNrJ9k

Synopsis:
Win the game. Lose your heart.

Everyone knows who I am and that I could have any female fan I want. That's supposed to be the "perk" of playing left field for the Boston Renegades. But I don't want just any woman; I want her.

She should be just another face in the crowd, but I can't stop thinking about the one night we spent together-and her look of regret the morning after.

Because Saylor Blackwell is the kind of woman who haunts a man. Smart, sexy as hell, and one of the best managers in the business. She's every ballplayer's dream woman. And I'd do anything to make things right with her.

I'm done sitting on the bench when it comes to Saylor Blackwell. Time to swing for the fences. 

Review:
 Grand Slam is an entertaining, passionate, and fantastic story! This inspiring story is full of romance, heartache, and passion. There are many emotions played out all through the story that it will draw you in and keep your attention until the very end. While reading, I felt all types of emotions – hopefulness, laughter, happiness and sadness. This story had a unique plot with many twist throughout the story that will keep you on your toes wondering what was going to happen next and how things will play out. The characters are well developed and engaging. It was easy to connect with the characters.

This was the first book that I have read by Heidi McLaughlin. It will definitely not be my last. I was not disappointed at all. I recommend this book and series to anyone that wants to read a great romance that will give you hope and have you believing in love.

Between the Coverz Book Reviews:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#BOOKREVIEW - Mercy by John W Mefford

#BOOKREVIEW - Unraveling the Truth About Love by Addison Cole

#BOOKREVIEW - Trails of Love by Melissa Foster